Job Description: The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV) is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a strong financial background to work approximately 20 hours a week.
- Keep the day-to-day books of the organization.
- Process invoices and write checks.
- Work with our accountant on QuickBooks data entry and bank reconciliations.
- Make bank deposits
- Provide information to Accountant and Auditor for 990′s & other reports.
- Prepare financial reports for Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Develop budgets and financial reports as requested by funders.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Make travel arrangements for staff.
- General assistance to Executive Director and to other staff.
- Associates Degree or higher in a relevant field.
- Two years experience in non-profit administration (or related industry).
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and self-motivate.
Salary Range: $20,000-$25,000 per year, depending on qualifications and experience.
Application Instructions: Interested parties should email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.